K-Plex Organic Liquid Fertilizer
The Organic Potassium Solution!
K-Plex Organic 0-0-8 is a pH-neutral, organic, agricultural potassium solution derived from sunflower ash that contains both potassium carbonate and potassium acetate. As it’s made completely from natural plant material - it’s both organic and environmentally-friendly.
Add Potassium Efficiently
K-Plex helps plants absorb potassium more efficiently, helping your crops grow and become stronger, quicker. The higher the availability of potassium for your plants, the greater your productivity is, and the higher your crop yield will be.
It’s well known that the availability and timing of potassium application is a critical element for plant growth - especially if you want to maximize your yield and improve fruit quality.
Thanks to K-Plex’s neutral pH and low salt index, you can avoid leaf-burn when it’s applied by foliar spray.
To efficiently deliver plant-available potassium, it’s all about the chemistry. Rigorous testing has shown that K-plex has what it takes by being:
- Low salt index
- A mix of potassium carbonates and potassium acetate
These attributes make K-Plex the most efficient way to deliver plant-available potassium to any organic certified crop.
What are the advantages of K-Plex?
There are many benefits to using K-Plex Organic 0-0-8, including:
- Improved fruit-set and flowering in berries and other fruit crops
- Low-salt index which helps with plant absorption and avoids leaf burn
- Easily applied and can be blended with other products
- Has both nutrition and bio-stimulant benefits
The Impact of Foliar Potassium Application
Potassium helps form and move starches, sugars, and fats in your plants.
It helps you manage fruit quality effectively - you have better control over the size, color, taste, and shelf life of your product.
Scientifically Proven, Grower-Approved.
A recent study by Holden Research on the effects of K-Plex on strawberry plants showed substantial yield improvement and resulted in a higher yield compared to the Grower Standard.
The research showed:
- A yield increase of 192 flats/acre during the period of the trial
- Available potassium mobilized into the fruit, resulting in higher BRIX
- Additionally, fruit was measurably larger with a higher percent of marketable berries to total berries picked