California Safe Soil Healthy Soil. Healthy Plants.
Western Growers Center For Innovation & Technology Opens- Cal Safe Soil Among the First Six Tenants
California Safe Soil is pleased to be one of the first six tenants in the Western Growers Center For Innovation and Technology. The center aims to be a hub for the accelerated development and rapid deployment of agriculture technology startups. The other five founding tenants are:
- GeoVisual Analytics, a warning and monitoring system to diagnose field problems using aerial imagery and leaf-level photos
- HeavyConnect, a cloud-based platform that automates and simplifies a farmer’s daily tasks
- iFoodDecisionSciences, a food safety software application for the specialty crop industry value chain
- Inteligistics, a cool chain company using IoT and Big Data
- Concentric Power, a clean energy infrastructure company for the agriculture industry
Sponsors of the center include Western Growers, Taylor Farms, JV Smith Companies, Bayer Crop Sciences, Farm Credit, Monsanto, Prophet North America and Toro Micro-Irrigation.