California Safe Soil Healthy Soil. Healthy Plants.
California Safe Soil Maintains GIIRS 5 Star Investor Rating
Investors use B Lab's GIRRS rating as a guide when looking for impact investments.Since 2013, California Safe Soil has proudly maintained the highest possible 5 star GIIRS rating. For more information about California Safe Soil as an investment opportunity, please call 916-539-5458 or use the form on our Contact Us page.
B Lab is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that serves a global movement of entrepreneurs using the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. B Lab serves these entrepreneurs through three interrelated initiatives that provide them the legal infrastructure and help them attract the customers, talent, and capital to scale. Learn more about B Lab andGIIRS Ratings.
GIIRS Ratings are the gold standard for impact measurement in impact investing. GIIRS Ratings are rigorous, comprehensive, and comparable ratings of a company or a fund’s social and environmental impact. GIIRS rates on the following:
- Governance Related to a company’s mission, stakeholder engagement, governance structure, controls, and overall transparency.
- Workers Focuses on how the company treats its workers through compensation, benefits, training, ownership, and work environment.
- Community Covers the company’s impact on external community stakeholders.
- Environment Focuses on indirect and direct environmental impact of the company and its operations.
- Socially & Environmentally Focused Business Models (SEM) Highlight a company’s core impact business model, amplifying their positive impact beyond simply high impact business practices.
California Safe Soil earned 5 stars overall, and in the specific categories of Governance, Workers, and Environment.